Earn Money In Seconds

Senin, 26 Mei 2008

New premium em0te pack service makes a new tr0uble

As we knw, since today (thursday, 10 april) mig33 added new feature, the new feature allows us to buy some of mig33 new em0te, there is a few new em0te pack added, each pack contain 10 new em0te, and ths is a premium service, the price is variable, start from 0.25$ to 1$.. But. Dats make a new pr0blem 2 me..
I've buy 2 new em0te packed, ive tried the em0te but.. N0t for long, ive g0t dc and guest wht. My premium em0te was disappeared, and my account was reduce.. Hw can it happen?

I think mig33 has r0lled back the server bcoz before i buy the premium em0te, ive unbl0cking sum of blacklist, and when im l0gin, the black list wasnt unbl0cked..

I dont get the em0te pack but why i get cut on my account? I warn u all 2 d0nt buy it 4 diz m0ment bc0z in my opini0n, the mig server still n0t stabile.. Dats bc0z since yesterday ive often g0t dc (till n0w) and i g0t sum pr0blem on mig pr0.. Ive mail the mig,.. And n0w im waiting 4 the answer.. Be carefull.. Save ur acc0unt..

0 komentar:

Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008